Looking for a pram that combines sophisticated style with luxurious functionality with an affordable price tag? Look no further.
The Redsbaby JIVE is designed specifically to address the needs of parents wanting a premium pram that doesn’t compromise on features or quality.
From its leatherette handle and zipper pull-tabs to high quality fabrics and classic colour palette, the Redsbaby JIVE covers all bases – and doesn’t cost the Earth!
It’s also practical, with an easy, unique fold, lightweight design and large easy-access storage basket.
The pram is super comfy too, with a freestanding separate bassinet, reversible and reclining seat, adjustable footrest and Redsbaby’s new Maxiair canopy.
Some of the JIVE’S key features include:
- Large, easy-access shopping basket – with drawstring mesh cover to maximise storage and keep your items secure
- Adjustable leatherette handle – suitable for a range of heights with three handle height positions from 90cm to 105cm
- Pivoting leatherette bumper bar – open from the left or right side and take your child out of the stroller without having to remove the whole bumper bar each time
- Stayput harness padding – the shoulder pads are snug and tight, while the crotch pad is fitted with a press stud to secure it to the crotch strap, meaning they don’t fall off when you take your child out of the stroller.
- Foot brake – for hands free operation
For your bub there’s an adjustable footrest, reversible, reclining seat, Maxiair canopy and toy hook.
The Redsbaby JIVE has a wide range of optional extras available including rain cover, sun shade, cup holder, winter foot cover, plus more.
The pram itself includes:
- Chassis with wheels and basket
- Seat, seat fabrics and canopy
- Hinged bumper bar
- Crotch and shoulder padding for 5-point safety harness
There are five colour options including: Onyx, Mist, Indigo, Olive, and Sable.
Redsbaby JIVE Single RRP: $849 visit Redsbaby for further details
Redsbaby JIVE Tandem RRP: $1049 visit Redsbaby for further details
The versatile Redsbaby JIVE also has you covered for you next baby and converts into a tandem double pram see link here