Tips on How to Conceive a Baby Boy
This strawberry, ginger and banana smoothie is not only delicious but will aid in relieving morning sickness during pregnancy.
Many women suffer from nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always strike during the first trimester or in the morning. It can happen at anytime. Every women is different but this treat may help you.
This smoothie is packed full of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants and best of all tastes incredible!
- 1 medium to large very ripe banana
- 7 large strawberries , hulled and washed
- 1/2″ piece of ginger , peeled and chopped into 4 chunks
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup quick oats or rolled oats if you don’t mind some chunks of oats in your smoothie
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional and only if you’re feeling well!
Use a blender to blend everything together until thoroughly combined. Add milk to thin it out, if desired.