1. USE OF WEBSITE
i. Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd (“YBG”) is the owner and operator of the website www.newbornbaby.com.au, its social media pages and forums (“NBB Platform”).
ii. The content and information on the NBB Platform is not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any type of health advice and all content is for information purposes only. The information contained should not replace the expertise of doctors and health professionals. If you have any questions regarding a medical diagnosis, diet or treatment it should be directed to a medical professional. Always seek professional advice before making changes to your and your babies diet.
iii. Content is presented for the purposes of promoting and marketing the products and services of third party suppliers and the information provided may not be YBG’s view or opinion.
iv. YBG reserves the sole right to remove any content from the NBB Platform at any time.
v. By using the NBB Platform you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (“terms and conditions) listed below.
2. USE OF COPYRIGHT CONTENT
i. No content from the NBB Platform or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by YBG may be used, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
ii. The service marks, trade names and trademarks are proprietary to the NBB Platform and it’s respective legal owners.
iii. YBG reserves all of its rights as the copyright owner.
i. The content and information on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
ii. The content and information on this website is altered periodically and changes in circumstances after information is placed on this website may affect the accuracy of the information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information contained on this website.
iii. YBG does not undertake to monitor every communication or the conduct of every user of on the NBB Platform. Although all care is taken, no responsibility is accepted for the misconduct or offensive action or inaccurate information of any registered member or user. YBG will make the best endeavour to promptly remove content which is reported as being in breach of the Rules, offensive or incorrect but cannot guarantee to do so.
iv. The NBB Platform consists of information posted by third parties. As a result, YBG accepts no liability in respect to the accuracy or truthfulness of any advice, information or data posted online or any responsibility for the consequences of your acting in reliance on such information.
v. YBG makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any content or information on this website or product referred to on this website.
vi. YBG makes no warranties that this website is free of human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
vii. YBG makes no warranties or representation that the content on this website will not cause damage or that the content is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions and refers to the Limitation of Liability section below.
4. THE MUM XCHANGE
1. You acknowledge that the information contained on The Mum Xchange:
i) is information submitted by Facebook users and fans on Facebook and NBB merely provides a convenient way for you to find specific topics or categories based on the posts on Facebook.
ii) the information submitted by Facebook users is not necessary the view of NBB and you should always check and verify this information before relying upon it.
2. When posting or adding a question to The Mum Xchange we do not guarantee that your question will be added or posted. We get hundreds of questions each day and unfortunately can not post or respond to every questions.
3. When posting on the NBB network, please treat all members with courtesy and respect. Please do not post any deliberate inflammatory, argumentative posts or comments, they will be deleted by page admins. We reserve the right to delete posts and comments as we see fit without warnings or second chances. Please consider others when writing your posts or comments, and how they might affect other fans.
4. NBB reserves the right to delete and ban anyone from its network including its Facebook page who is deemed to be causing trouble or being rude or disrespectful. Once a fan has been banned by admin, they will not be reinstated.
5. We love a chat amongst members, especially a healthy debate – but we also expect that our fans will respect everyone’s views and opinions and not be judgemental. No personal attacks or inflammatory comments will be tolerated during these discussions, comments of this nature will be deleted and the member banned from the page altogether at the page admin’s discretion.
6. We are a spam and advertising free page – we reserve the right to delete any advertising or spam posts, including links to other Facebook pages, shout-outs, and links to other websites. We also reserve the right to delete and ban spammers from the page altogether. The only advertising allowed on our page is that which has been pre-approved by our team.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
i. You waive and release YBG, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of the content or information made available through the NBB Platform or its related websites.
ii. YBG its servants or agents shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the content on this website. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits.
6. LEGAL JURISDICTION
The NBB Platform is operated by YBG in its offices in Victoria, Australia and by use of this website you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.