Transferring your baby from breast to bottle can be a challenging experience, both emotionally and physically.
And not just for mum. Baby too will be experiencing the longing for your breast, as well as a lack of familiarity.
Which is why the new NUK Nature Sense baby bottle is so amazing.
What’s so great about the NUK Nature Sense baby bottle:
- made to reflect, in incredible detail, the feeling of a mother’s breast, with several tiny openings, which like the milk ducts, ensure a smooth and natural flow.
- as your baby grows, simply change the size of the teat – for babies from 0-6 and 6-18 months.
- like the breast, the flexible ribbing of the teat creates a continuous lip rest, meaning no extra air is swallowed during the feed.
- the wide lip rest offers a large surface area for babies’ mouths, making latching easy and comfy, while the bottle stimulates the natural sucking reflex.
- the NUK Anti-Colic Vent allows bub to drink without pause, just like they would from the breast.
- The bottle also includes an innovative protective cap, which closes all the openings, making it completely leak proof – perfect for out and about.
With a range of contemporary designs available, colours include classic white, mint green, dusty pink and dove blue, with two sizes available.
RRP from $11.95 – $22.95 Available from Baby Bunting