Babies’ skin can be very sensitive so it’s important to choose a laundry detergent that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. Even though your washing machine includes a rinse cycle, often residue from strong chemicals contained in standard laundry products remain in your baby’s clothes.
Switching to a laundry liquid designed specifically for sensitive skin made all the difference to my son’s eczema when he was a baby, so I’d highly recommend Bosisto’s Sensitive Laundry Liquid.
It is dermatologically tested on fabric washed by an independent lab, so is gentle on babies’ delicate skin. It’s free of synthetic fragrances, enzymes and optical brighteners. And it doesn’t contain any other nasty chemicals such as zeolites, sodium laurel sulphate, bleaches or dyes.
Other great features that make it a favourite include:
- It’s made with Eucalyptus oil which has excellent natural anti-bacterial properties
- A single bottle includes up to 30 washes
- It’s Australian made and owned
- It can be used as a pre-wash soak for stubborn stains
- Not just for baby, it can be used for the whole family
- It’s eco-friendly, so you’re doing your bit to protect the environment
- It removes dust mites and other allergens.
Dust mites are a major allergen and can trigger skin inflammation, allergies and asthma. Using a product such as Bosisto’s Sensitive Laundry Liquid may help decrease your families exposure to dust mites. While dust mites are everywhere, if you’re confident they are being removed from your clothes and your bed linen at each wash, that’s one less thing to worry about.
Bosisto’s Sensitive Laundry Liquid is a high-performance laundry liquid, that’s affordable and gentle on your family’s skin.
It’s available from Woolworths, independent supermarkets and online.