Tommee Tippee baby products are a staple in households across Australia and their range of Made For Me products are supporting mums on their breastfeeding journey – #TheBooblife
The Tommee Tippee Made For Me Double Electric Breast Pump allows you to feed where and whenever is convenient thanks to the pump being small and discreet, light, portable and extremely quiet. Adding to the ease of use, the Double Electric Pump handsets connect to all Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature and Advanced Anti Colic baby bottles.
Standout features of the Made For Me Double Electric Breast Pump:
- Designed for busy mums – the pump is smaller, lighter and quieter than many other pumps on the market.
- MassageTec – the soft and cushioned silicone cup is gentle on breasts and uses massage to stimulate milk flow.
- Portable and compact – the pump can be recharged using the USB charger and eliminates the need for plugging into a power supply to use the pump each time. A full charge will last 90 minutes of cord-free pumping.
- Massage and express modes – there are 5 massage and 9 express settings to choose from to make pumping tailored to your needs.
- Choice of single or double pump – with the press of a button you can choose to use the pump as a double or single.
- No backflow – the hygienic closed system makes sure breast milk only goes into the bottle and not into the air tube or pump.
- Timer – the LED screen displays how long you’ve been expressing for.
- Natural expression – when pumping from both sides the clever switching expression technology switches from one breast to the other for a more natural and comfortable experience.
BPA/BPS free – for peace of mind for mum and baby.
Tommee Tippee want to ensure you’re ready to go as soon as you open the box, which is why they have included a portable and rechargeable power unit, two breast pump handsets, USB cord and plug adaptor, two 150ml Closer to Nature bottles (0m+, slow flow teat) and two milk storage lids.
Shop now from Tommee Tippee