Many new parents are kept awake at night and not by a crying baby! According to Lux Research 70% of parents constantly wake throughout the night with the fear that their new precious baby isn’t breathing.
After 5 years of product development and feedback from thousands of parents, Owlet Baby Care has launched the third generation of their award winning Smart Sock baby monitor. The new Owlet Smart Sock 3 tracks vital information such as baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels, allowing parents to rest.
“The Owlet Smart Sock is the first baby monitor that provides genuine peace-of-mind for parents. The Sock tracks your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels, only notifying you when metrics leave pre set zones” says Sanjay De, General Manager, Middle East & Asia Pacific.
The redesigned Owlet Smart Sock 3 now conveniently fits smaller newborns and larger babies (2.26-13.6kg), this means parents are able to start tracking their tiny baby as soon as they arrive home from the hospital.
Standout features of the Owlet Smart Sock 3
- Improved tracking frequency – 97% tracking frequency over 8-hour sleep session.
- Enhanced wireless charging – The sock is able to be fully charged in just 90 minutes and has a battery life of 16 hours.
- Snooze – Ability to snooze the Base Station notifications for more customized monitoring.
- Real time tracking – Oxygen levels and heart rate are easily viewed in real time via the Owlet app.
- Tells you when baby needs you – The Base Station and app notify you when readings leave the preset zone.
- Measure sleep trends – View total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality and more.
- Fits 0-18 months – The fabric sock fits babies 2.26-13.6kg and is interchangeable between right and left feet.
Since the introduction of the Owlet Smart Sock seven years ago, 96% of parents using the Smart Sock say that they’ve felt less anxious and 94% have reported better sleep quality.
Owlet Smart Sock 3 RRP – $479.99