This strawberry, ginger and banana smoothie is not only delicious but will aid in relieving morning sickness during pregnancy.
Many women suffer from nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always strike during the first trimester or in the morning. It can happen at anytime. Every women is different but this treat may help you.
This smoothie is packed full of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants and best of all tastes incredible! Add a few scoops of MamaCare Pregnancy Nutritional Supplement for that extra boost of vitamins during pregnancy.
- 1 medium to large very ripe banana
- 7 large strawberries , hulled and washed
- 1/2″ piece of ginger , peeled and chopped into 4 chunks
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup quick oats or rolled oats if you don’t mind some chunks of oats in your smoothie
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional and only if you’re feeling well!
- Milk of choice or substitute with 200ml of water with 2 Scoops of MamaCare Pregnancy Nutritional Supplement Shake for extra nutrients.
Use a blender to blend everything together until thoroughly combined. Add milk to thin it out, if desired.