The search for a breast pump might not be high on your to-do list while pregnant, but as the big day approaches and you feel your breast changing you might start to research breast pumps. Every woman has different needs and wants from breast pumps, so it’s a great idea to familiarise yourself with all kinds of breast pumps on the market.
From manual to electric and single to double the choices and combinations of accessories are endless! One tried and tested breast pump is the single electric breast pump. This versatile pump allows for expressing time to time and easing into your relationship with breast pumps. A breast pump such as the Tommee Tippee Made For Me Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for use wherever you choose or while your baby feeds from the other side.
Tommee Tippee have designed the Made For Me Single Breast Pump with a hygienic one-piece horn that’s easy to assemble and clean. The pump also includes an innovative built-in closed system so that all your precious pumped milk flows into the bottle, ensuring you never waste a single drop. Why is all of this important you ask? It’s important so that you’re able to focus on your little one without worrying about complicated cleaning and assembly processes.
Standout features of the Tommee Tippee Made For Me Single Electric Breast Pump
- More milk in less time – the cups feature massaging petals that work to stimulate and create strong suction while still feeling soft
- Easy to clean and assemble – the one-piece horn allows for easy assembly and cleaning with a closed system that prevents breastmilk backflow
- Lightweight and slimline – the pump is pocket-sized and light enough to carry in your bag
- USB rechargeable – to ensure the pump can be used anywhere and a full charge provides 60 minutes of cord free pumping
- Express massage modes – 5 massage and 9 express modes to help stimulate the breast and milk flow while feeling gentle and comfortable
- No nasties – made from BPA and BPS free materials
BUY NOW: Tommee Tippee Made For Me Single Electric Breast Pump RRP $229.95