Tips on How to Conceive a Baby Boy
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is available on the www.newbornbaby.com.au website via the competition page
3. To be eligible to enter individuals must, during the Promotional Period, do the following:
4. Promotion commences on the 13th November 2021 and ends at 12pm on the 6th December 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Competition Draw
6. One entry per entrant only and entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its agent, its related entities and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The 5 x prizes are made up of:
The total prize value is $2,523.
The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The prize value is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. A prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value subject to regulatory authority approval.
11. If for any reason a winner does not redeem his or her prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemed as cash.
12. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. The winner of a prize must sign an acknowledgement that he/she has received the prize.
13. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified after 3 months and reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, the Promoter will choose another winner on 6th March 2022 at 11:00am AEST to award the unclaimed prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The new winner of the prize will be notified by email.
14. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be resent to the prize winner.
15. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to,
(a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(c) use of a prize.
17. The entrant or the participant in this competition completely releases the Promoter (its officers, employees and agents) from any liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter is Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd of 91A Orrong Crescent, Caulfield South, 3161 Victoria, which operates the NewBornBaby (newbornbaby.com.au) website.