Life with a new born is busy enough; with the constant cycles of feeding, nappy changes, laundry – there is so much to keep new Mums on their toes. Add the preparation of bottles in to the mix, and it’s another job to worry about. With lots of those jobs, there’s no short cuts. You simply must sit and take the time to feed your baby, for example.
When it comes to safe bottle preparation, you certainly don’t want to take shortcuts. That’s why the Tommee Tippee’s Electric Steam Steriliser is made for new Mums. It does the job for you, without taking short cuts. It’s worth taking whatever hacks you can to make life a little easier!
The Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser holds up to five bottles so you can do a day’s worth of bottles in one sitting. Other great features include:
- Easy to use with the push of just one button to start the program
- Bottles are sterilised in five minutes (allow time for cooling down after this)
- Includes a base and a tray so you can sterilise teats and lids at the same time
- It’s a safe chemical-free way to sterilise bottles – no more hovering over boiling pots of bottles!
- Its sleek design tucks neatly into a corner when not in use
- Compatible with nine types of Tommee Tippee bottles
- If the lid remains closed your bottles will remain sterile for 24 hours – that’s a Tommee Tipeee promise.
- All parts of the steriliser are BPA free and phthalate free.
When it comes to sterilising bottles, the Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser ticks all the boxes.
You can buy the Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser separately, or in a starter kit that comes with a range of Tomee Tippee’s bottles. It can be purchased through Amazon, Baby Bunting and other leading baby retailers.