When looking for the right bottle to use when feeding your baby it’s easy to get a bit bamboozled by all the choices. Tommee Tippee have been around for more than 50 years and are one of the most trusted and recognised brands for baby feeding products.
Tommee Tippee have a fantastic range of bottles and other feeding equipment that come highly recommended. The Tommee Tippee range have been designed in consultation with breast-feeding specialists to ensure the best breast to bottle experience. The unique design mimics the natural stretch, flex and movement of the breast.
In particular, is the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle. It’s great because it’s shaped like a breast, and that’s what babies love. It is the perfect bottle to use if your baby is transitioning from breast to bottle, it’s also great if you’re combining breast feeding and formula feeding, or if you’re offering expressed breast milk if you can’t be there for every feed.
Whatever your circumstances, the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle has got you covered. The breast-like shape allows your baby to latch on as if feeding at the breast, so it feels perfectly natural to them. This is one of the reasons why it’s such a great transition bottle.
- an easy latch teat to aid transition from breast to bottle
- a natural feeling teat so the bottle feels more like Mum
- cleverly designed venting valve which promotes slow teat flow, resulting in less air intake (so less discomfort for your baby)
- made of BPA free plastic providing peace of mind for Mum
- available in three convenient sizes of 150ml, 260 ml or 340ml.
- decorated colourful designs available
- compatible with most other Closer To Nature teats (except Advanced Comfort and Ultra).
Another great thing about Tommee Tippee is they are a proud supporter of Miracle Babies, so are assisting with looking after premature and sick babies.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle is available for purchase at all quality baby retailers, including selected pharmacies and supermarkets.