Sudocrem – Easily recognisable by it’s little grey tub, is a widely known and trusted brand of healing cream that’s been used in Aussie family homes for over 21 years! Sudocrem is great for soothing nappy rash and is versatile enough to be used for the whole family for all of life’s little mishaps and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms!
How to soothe and protect from nappy rash
Sudocrem is used to soothe and prevent nappy rash. Here’s how to use it:
- Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Using clean and dry hands, apply a small amount of Sudocrem to your finger – a little goes a long way!
- Lightly feather the cream on using a light touch. Avoid rubbing
- Create a thin, translucent film. If it still appears white, then you’ve used too much (which many people do, but don’t worry, just use less next time)
- Reapply at every nappy change to manage nappy rash
To understand more about nappy rash – how to manage it, when and why it happens, and whether your baby has it, you can read more here.
Apply and reapply it as you would to soothe nappy rash (see above).
Ingredients in Sudocrem Healing Cream
The active ingredient is zinc oxide, which is a mineral that helps to reduce the loss of fluid from the skin. Sudocrem also contains Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin, an emollient which soothes and softens skin.
It comes in a variety of sizes to suit your families needs including a 400g, 250g, 125g and a 60g tub and a 30g tube.
RRP $6.99 30g │RRP $7.49 60g │RRP $10.99 125g │ RRP $18.99 250g │RRP $25.99 400g
Available through all leading pharmacies and supermarkets or check the website here for stockists.