For 17 years Australia’s favourite baby monitor brand, Oricom, has been at the top of shopping lists for new mums and dads. The newest edition to the Oricom family is the Secure875 Video Baby Monitor, which offers parents peace of mind during naps and sleep.
Key features of the Oricom Secure875 Video Baby Monitor
- 5” Touchscreen LCD screen – The massive 5” colour LCD touch screen has a modern aesthetic and tactile design with an intuitive feature set.
- Pan-tilt – The motorised pan-tilt camera unit allows parents to move the camera up, down, left, and right using the on-screen controls. This ensures you’re able to keep an eye on your child at all times.
- White noise and lullabies – Accessible via the on-screen menu to create a tranquil and relaxing environment and to aid with sleep routines.
- Room temperature indicator – To optimise ideal sleep conditions the Secure875 displays the room temperature on the main screen and will sound an alarm if the temperature is too low or high.
- Baby-friendly night vision – Allows you to see your child clearly, even when the nursery is dark.
- Parent talk back – This feature allows parents to speak into the monitor to help settle the baby without entering the room.
- Built-in feed timer – Allows parents to set a reminder for feeds
- Multi–camera – Ability to connect up to 4 cameras to the monitor (cameras sold separately)
The Secure875 is more than just a big screen; it has an intuitive feature set, offering parents a sense of comfort. The monitor also gives you peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home knowing you can check on your baby at any time.
Oricom back their products with a 3 year warranty, so you know the product is of the highest quality.
Where to buy
The Oricom Secure875 is available through the Oricom website and through a network of independent dealers in Australia
RRP – $329.00