Oricom has released the new Secure740 Video Baby Monitor to the range, which offers high-quality features to give parents true peace of mind and the freedom to get on with things in the home.
For those parents wanting long range reach, the Oricom Secure740 utilises digital technology to ensure optimum long-range clarity with maximum security and comes with baby friendly night vision so you can see your child clearly, even when the nursery is dark!
The monitor itself is a huge 4.3 inch colour LCD display, with motion detection through the camera unit, which will sound an audible alarm when any motion is detected.
This means that you are fully aware of the movements inside the cot, and can respond to your child’s needs as required.
Additional features include:
- Parent talk back, so you can talk to your baby wherever you are
- White noise and lullabies to assist in creating a tranquil and relaxing environment in the nursery, and to aid the sleep time routine
- Digital technology to ensure optimum long-range clarity with maximum security
- Baby-friendly night vision so you can see your child clearly, even when the nursery is dark
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- Multi camera capability with up to four cameras able to connect to the unit (additional cameras sold separately) so you can keep an eye on your baby from anywhere in your home
The Oricom SC740 retails for $249 and is available on the Oricom website. Buy now.