At around six months of age, babies start the transition from a bottle to a sippy cup but for some, switching over to a cup can be difficult. NUK has made life easier for all parents by launching the Glow in the Dark Training Bottle. Thanks to the ergonomically designed handles and non-slip soft studs your little one is able to independently hold the Training Bottle, making the transition seamless.
Placing the NUK Glow in the Dark Training Bottle under a lamp or in sunlight during the day will activate the glow-in-the-dark handles, which will emit a warm glow for eight hours making it easier to find at night and satisfy your thirsty little one.
Standout features NUK First Choice Glow in the Dark Training Bottle
- Glow in the dark – the handles glow in the dark to ensure you’re easily able to find it during the night.
- Spill proof – the soft silicone spout is spill proof so that everything in the bed stays cosy and dry.
- High quality silicone spout – made from synthetic material, which is easy to clean and particularly heat, resistant. It is also free from harmful substances, boil-proof, odorless, transparent and has a smooth surface.
- NUK Air System – equalizes the pressure in the bottle and helps reduce colic as less air is swallowed.
- Easy grip – the Training Bottle features ergonomically shaped handles and non-slip soft stuffs.
- Easy to clean – made with BPA free polypropylene and features easy to remove elements such as extra-wide bottle opening, screw ring, closing discs and a protective cap.
- NUK First Range compatible – the Training Bottle can be combined with all products in the NUK First choice range.
The NUK First Choice Glow in the Dark Training Bottle comes in a handy 150ml size and is perfect for little ones 6-18 months old.
Available to purchase – NUK First Choice Glow in the Dark Training Bottle RRP – $16
Watch the video