For more than 60 years NUK has been dedicated to the healthy development of children and babies around the world. Together with experts such as midwives, doctors and nutritionists, NUK has developed a range of products to make life easier for parents and their children such as the NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle with Temperature Control.
One of the most frustrating parts of bottle-feeding (breast or formula) is finding the temperature sweet spot for your baby. Is it too hot or just warm enough? The new and innovative NUK First Choice+ Antic Colic Baby Bottle with Temperature Control includes a thermometer like indicator that helps identify if the contents of the bottle is too hot by changing colour.
Standout features of the NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle with Temperature Control
- Naturally shaped – The bottle is modeled on a mother’s nipple shape when breastfeeding. This means it allows the baby’s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
- Smart indicator* – The normally blue indicator will turn white when the contents of the bottle goes over the optimum temperature of 37 degrees.
- Soft zone – The silicone baglet is as soft as a mother’s breast and has a better fit against the roof of your baby’s mouth, which provides a natural feeling while drinking.
- No colic** – The NUK Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural flow to help your baby drink without swallowing any air.
- Clinically tested*** – Thanks to the natural shape, the NUK teat is accepted by 99% of babies. This makes it perfect for babies who are breast and bottle fed.
- High quality – The bottle is made from high-quality, hard-wearing polypropylene (PP). Suitable for freezing and BPA free.
- Wide neck – The extra wide neck allows the bottle to be easily filled and cleaned.
NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle with Temperature Control RRP – $10.95
Where to buy: NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle with Temperature Control is now available for purchase at Big W