Busy new mums need life to be simple and less complicated, especially when there is a little baby to nurture and love. Sometimes new mums can find all the baby gadgets and new routines overwhelming, so when it comes to expressing, the last thing they want is to think about different settings and making sure there is a power point close by.
Medela have recently launched the Solo Single Breast Pump, which eliminates the need to search for a power point and allows mum to pump in a relaxed position. The Medela Solo Single Breast Pump was developed for mothers who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising on the effectiveness of the breast pump.
The smooth and user-friendly design of the Solo Single Breast Pump aims to make mum’s lives easier by offering Medela’s signature technologies. The intuitive and simple approach to pumping is perfect for using while out and about or in a comfortable lounge chair.
Standout features of the new Medela Solo Single Breast Pump
- USB charging – fast charging through the USB C port
- Compact and lightweight– this pump ideal for travelling with and placing in small baby bags or hand bags
- 6 hour battery – from one charge removing the restriction of power cords
- 2-phase expression technology – mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield – increases comfort while pumping
- 4 button interface – makes the breast pump easy to use
- 9 pre-programmed settings – makes life simple and easy when finding settings that work for you
- Noticeably quieter – compared to previous generations allowing for discreet pumping in all settings
- Contains fewer parts – easy to assemble and clean
- Closed system – prevents breast milk from entering the tubing
MedelaNew Solo Single Breast Pump RRP – $299.95