Medela who is known for its breastfeeding products and support for breastfeeding mums, have just launched their new ethically sourced Purelan Lanolin cream, which provides mums with fast relief from sore nipples, that’s safe for bub and the environment.
Standout features of the Medela Purelan Lanolin
- Ethically sourced – 100 percent ethically sourced lanolin with a fully traceable supply chain sourced from mulesing-free farms.
- No artificial additive or preservatives – it’s also hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, and dermatologically tested.
- 100% natural – single-ingredient lanolin, and no additives, preservatives, and fragrance added.
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin – tested to the highest safety standards, the European Pharmacopeia, and the United States Pharmacopoeia standards.
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding.
- Soothes nipple pain – the cream’s rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface, helping to soothe sore nipples and dry skin.
- Available in two sizes – the 7g pack is perfect for keeping in your handbag, while the 37g pack is suitable for keeping at home or in your nappy bag.
How does it work?
During breastfeeding the frequent sucking can deplete the natural oils in your skin, which can leave your nipples feeling sensitive, dry, sore or even cracked. Simply apply Purelan Lanolin to your nipples after breastfeeding when they start to become sore or as a moisturiser to act as a preventative. Purelan Lanolin can even be used during pregnancy to soothe itchy or sensitive nipples.
Where to buy
To purchase your Medela Purelan Lanolin, see Medela’s online or in-store national retailers on their website.