The name Medela is synonymous with breastfeeding and they’ve just launched the new and improved Harmony breast hand pump, which is the latest product to join the Medela Flex breast pump range.
The Medela Harmony Flex is a single manual breast pump, is perfect for mums who need to express occasionally and also require a pump that is lightweight and portable.
Standout features of the Medela Harmony Flex Manual Breast pump
- PersonalFit Flex breast shield – a 105-degree opening the soft rim provides mums with more comfort and encourages more milk to be caught.
- Medela Flex – allows mums to adjust the fit to their natural breast shape, giving a more comfortable fit.
- Medela’s 2-Phase Expression technology – mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm.
- Discreet and quiet – ability to pump confidently anytime and anywhere.
- Simple to use – intuitive and ergonomic design.
- Easy to clean – easily disassembles for cleaning and santising.
- Compact, light, and portable – perfect for busy schedules, as a back up for your electric pump or for occasional use if you are mainly breastfeeding.
- No batteries or wires – you’ll never feel restricted while using the HarmonyÔ as it does not require any batteries, wires, or charging for use!
How does it work?
The Medela Harmony Flex is easy to use, especially for first-time mums. Simply adjust the shield to your preference, support the breast, and use fast pumps to stimulate milk flow.
Once the milk starts flowing switch to deep and slow pumps to encourage the milk to express. When you’re finished simply place in a bottle and refrigerate or place in a storage bag for freezing.
Where to buy
To purchase your new Medela Harmony Manuel Breast Pump, see Medela’s online or in-store national retailers on their website.