Jané Australia launches exciting new Crosswalk mid August 2015 that will not disappoint the Australian market.
Equipped with the same DNA as the previous model Epic, the Jané Crosswalk is a versatile yet sophisticated pram, just as comfortable maneuvering city streets as it is country lanes – perfect for our Australian conditions! If your an avid walker, hitting the pavement will be a dream and baby will love facing you in the reward seat position or forward facing the world!
With its compact folding system, the Crosswalk provides a nimble, easy to handle system: exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant, tubular aluminum chassis, independent suspension on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with multi-reclining backrest, including a horizontal position, offering the child greater comfort.
As well as being super easy to use, the Jané Crosswalk looks fantastic with a range of chic colours to choose from so bub will travel in style as well as comfort!
Other features include:
- Suitable from newborn – 4 years
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size
- Independent dual rear suspension with shock absorber
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing
- Unfolds easily with just one hand.
- Height adjustable handle bar (85-?116cm).
- Adjustable seat sling style back rest with multiple recline positions
- Forward and reward facing seat
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximise smoothness and maneuverability
- Quick release removable rear wheels
- Large PU tyres, zero air.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty (including wheels)
Accessories included with the Crosswalk:
- Nappy Bag
- Rain Cover
- Infant Insert Pram Liner
- Additional accessories available
Available in 3 colours: Cloud, Moss, Clay
The Jané Crosswalk RRP $949 – For stockist click here