Baby snuggles are just the best. But, wouldn’t it be lovely to have an extra set of hands at times? Or at least somewhere safe and snug to put bub down while you shower, eat, clean, attend to other children, cook, work or rest (plus all the other things you would like to fit into a day!)?
Thankfully, there is a solution that you’re going to love. A DockATot is the absolute must-have baby product that can provide you with those essential hands-free moments from day one.
While DockATots look deceptively simple, they have endless uses and benefits. Their multifunctional design grows with your baby from a newborn right up to 36 months.
Standout features of the DockATot
- The DockATot Deluxe is designed to mimic the womb, so the snugger the fit, the more soothing it is. The design includes a clasp that lengthens it as the baby grows, and can potentially be used beyond 9 months if the clasp is left open.
- The DockATot Grande is for older babies and can be used in the same way as the Deluxe, but also for family movie nights, story time, and once they can safely climb in and out of it independently, it may be used as a way to facilitate the transition from cot to bed for toddlers as the soft bumpers act as a bed guard.
- All docks and covers are made in Europe, regulated by strict laws on labour and environment. The fabrics are hygienic and do not harbour heat.
- Let’s face it, babies are messy. Each piece of the DockATot is washable, plus you can purchase additional covers so that you’re never without your Dock.
- The rounded sides help to prop up a baby comfortably under their arms to facilitate tummy time.
- The handle makes it a breeze to carry around the house with you so you can place your baby down anytime and anywhere you need to be.
- They are made to meet Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certification, which is your guarantee that all materials and processes from start to finish are safe and gentle on children’s skin.
- Lightweight and simple to travel with. A travel bag (sold separately) means that you can take it anywhere with you, keeping it clean and easy to carry, including on the plane as carry-on luggage for the smaller Deluxe size.
- Comes in a huge range of colours and designs.
- Range of accessories includes: Covers, Cabana Kit, Toy Arch and Toy Sets, Travel Bags, Clutch Changers, Base Protectors, Spare Parts.
It comes in two sizes: DockATot Deluxe+ Baby Nest for babies 0-9 months (or 2.3 kg – 10 kg) and the DockATot Grande for older babies aged 9-36 months (or 10-18 kg):
- The ‘Stage 1’ or Deluxe+ offers a snug, womb-like environment to soothe newborns who are adjusting to the fourth trimester. It’s also ideal for mums recovering from a C-Section who want to keep their baby close without moving around too much. As your baby develops, it becomes a safe space to lounge, play, have tummy time, and enjoy baby massages.
- For older babies and toddlers, the ‘Stage 2’ or Grande continues to be the perfect place to play and lounge, and also helps with the transition to a big bed from the cot.
Because it’s lightweight and portable, you can easily take your Dock to the beach, picnics, to mum and bub fitness classes, or to visit family and friends. It offers a familiar and comforting space in a world that is new, changing, and stimulating.
You’ll be amazed by the accessories you can add to make your life easier while keeping your baby safe. From waterproof bases, retractable mozzie nets, 50+ SPF fabric covers, to play arches, spare covers, and travel bags. They’ve thought of everything!’
DoctATot Deluxe+ from $299 – $339 Buy here
DockATot Grande from $449 – $529 Buy here