If you haven’t already heard of the pram brand Bumbleride you definitely will soon! They are steadily growing a loyal following of parents who love the quality, ease of use and eco-friendliness. Recently they have released the stunning Era pram, which is perfect for urban settings while also suitable for navigating all types of terrain.
Bumbleride are leaders in sustainable pram design and manufacturing processes. All their wonderful prams and accessories are made in a way that minimises impact on the environment. This is achieved through low impact, sustainable materials and manufacturing processes. For the icing on the environmental cake, all materials are free of harmful chemicals.
Standout features of the Bumbleride Era Pram
- Sustainable – design and manufacturing.
- Fully reclinable seat for newborns – the Era pram is ready for use as soon as you bring your newborn home. Bassinet and car capsule adaptors are optional. The seat is also reversible to face inwards and outwards.
- Easy to manoeuvre – although a full-sized pram, the small footprint of the pram means it is easily able to fit in tight spaces.
- Air pump tyresand all wheel suspension –allows for an effortless glide and the smoothest ride. A pump is provided, smartly hidden in a zipper pocket in the cargo basket so always at hand.
- Two-step compact fold – the pram quickly and easily packs away.
- Extra long footwell – ensures there is plenty of room for your little one to grow.
- Light-weight – the Era pram weighs in at 12kg and combined with its compact fold it makes travelling easy.
- Extra large cargo basket – is big enough to fit nappy bags, shopping or picnic rugs.
- Built in canopy extension – for extra protection from the Australian sun.
Low impact environmental features
- 100% PET recycled fabrics.
- 25% of plastics used in the frame of the pram are made from up-cycled fishing nets (from 2020) recovered from the oceans near Taiwan.
- Innovative dyeing method, which uses significantly less water than standard dying processes. This process conserves between 114-180 litres on each pram compared to standard processes.
- No harmful chemicals.
- PVC, BPA and phthalate free.
- 100% sustainable and renewable cork handle, which is soft, flexible, naturally waterproof and anti-microbial (naturally repels bacteria).
There is also a range of handy accessories available such as bassinets, capsule adaptors, parent packs, mini boards, travel bags, rain covers, muffs and organic seat liners.
Bumbleride Era Pram RRP – $1,099.95
Comes in three elegant colours: Dawn Grey and Maritime Blue with silver frame and Black with matte black frame.
Where you buy: Bumbleride