These tuna and sweet potato nuggets (balls) are perfect for baby-led weaning but the whole family can enjoy them too.
Makes: approx 20 bite sized nuggets
Total Time: approx. 20 minutes
1 Large sweet potato
2 Cans of tuna in brine (90g)
Handful of chopped parsley
1/4 Cup bread crumbs
1/4 Cup plain flour
Oil for cooking
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Oil a tray / mini muffin tray if using.
2. Boil sweet potato until soft enough to mash. Allow to cool before using.
3. Drain water from tuna and chop parsley finely.
4. Combine all ingredients well.
5. Roll into bite sized balls.
6. Bake until golden brown.
Tip: Place contents into a mini muffin tray to create bite sized muffins. Great for freezing as well.