These yummy mini muffins are perfect for baby weaning. Not only are they really soft and delicious but easy to hold. The muffins are made from just two ingredients – super simple for mummy!
Makes: approx. 10 muffins of each type
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
1 Ripe Banana
1 Punnet of blueberries
Sweet Potato Muffin
1 Boiled sweet potato
Coconut oil for muffin tray
1. Mash banana and beat together with one egg
2. Place in mini muffin tray and pop blueberries on top
Sweet Potato Muffins
1. Boil 1 medium sweet potato until tender
2. Mash / puree sweet potato and beat together with one egg
3. Place in mini muffin tray
Pre-heat oven to 180C
Bake muffins in oven until egg has set – approx. 10 minutes.