These simple pancakes for baby are super quick and easy to make – perfect for baby-led weaning! And as they are neither sweet nor savoury, they can be served up for breakfast, lunch or as a delicious snack on the go! Made with only 4 ingredients, these pancakes are light, fluffy and perfect for baby or toddlers 6 months and up!
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl by whisking until everything is combined.
2. Use a tablespoon or an ice-cream scoop to measure out the pancake mixture as you desire and cook in a nonstick pan – simple! Keep in mind the pancakes are for baby and should be made smaller in size for little hands to handle.
3. The trick is to flip the pancake the second you see a bubble which helps make them extra fluffy, but this is an art in itself.
4. As there’s not a lot to these pancakes, they are neither sweet nor savoury so they can literally be had with any meal. Win!
5. To add texture and sweet to these pancakes you can serve with cut up strawberries and natural yogurt.
6. watch your little one enjoy!