We are looking for Australian mums to trial and review Medela’s Swing Maxi™ (Double Electric) Breast Pump and Medela’s Solo™ (Single Electric) Breast Pump.
Choosing a breast pump can be tricky especially in current times where we can’t all get into shops and trial products for ourselves. This is where we rely on word of mouth from other mum’s experiences to guide our decisions.
That’s why we’re excited to bring you the Medela Swing Maxi™ and Medela Solo™ Breast Pumps to trial and review!
The Medela Breast Pumps in Review include:
Medela Swing Maxi™ – Double Electric Breast Pump
The new Medela Swing Maxi has been updated to effortlessly slip into the everyday life of a new mum, while still including all of the much-loved features of the previous version.
- Double pumping – for more milk in less time
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions from one full charge
- USB charging – fast charging with USB type C port
- Quieter – noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation with only 45 dB when set to the maximum vacuum level
- 2-Phase Expression® – technology that mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- PersonalFit Flex™ – breast shield for increased comfort
- Fewer parts – making it easier to assemble and clean plus dishwasher safe
- Easy to use – four-button intuitive interface and nine pre-programmed settings
- Closed system – prevents breast milk from entering the tubing
Read our review on the Medela Swing Maxi here
Medela Solo – Single Electric Breast Pump
Medela’s Swing Flex™ breast pump has been reborn as Solo™. The Solo™ is a compact, effective and easy to use single electric breast pump with rechargeable built in battery, 2-phase Expression® technology and PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield.
- Easy to use – 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings.
- Easy to assemble and clean thanks to few parts.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Improved mobility – built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge.
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm1, 2.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk3.
- Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, with less than 45 dB at the Maximum Expression Level.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing.
Shop the Medela Range here.
If you are an Australian resident and have a baby between 0-12mths please apply below.
We are looking for confident writers who can write a comprehensive review including taking amazing pics of you using the pump to publish on our website.