b.box, one of Australia’s most recognised baby brands for their sippy cups and feeding products, have launched a premium PPSU baby bottle with silicone anti-colic teat that supports natural feeding to keep your precious little one nurtured and nourished. So, when you’re ready to make the transition to bottle, we think this bottle is going to tick all the boxes!
The b.box Baby Bottle is made from long-lasting, medical-grade PPSU to maintain high-quality with regular use for hand washing, dishwashing and sterilising. The anti-colic silicone teats are designed to assist natural feeding and encourage easy attachment for little ones, whether they are breastfed or bottle fed, with parents leading or self feeding.
If you love the sound of this bottle and would love to try one with your baby – you’re in luck!
For a limited time only, the first 50 sign-ups will receive a FREE b.box Baby Bottle 240ml
Why parents are raving about b.box Baby Bottles
- Made from a high quality, medical grade PPSU plastic that is naturally honey-toned and lightweight for comfortable parent-led and baby-led feeding
- They won’t go cloudy like other plastic bottles might because they don’t absorb odour or colour
- The teats are anti-colic and made of soft silicone that are gentle on mouths and gums
- Durable enough and break-resistant to use for regular, long-term use, so you can use them throughout your baby’s full bottle-feeding journey
- They come in two sizes (180 ml and 240 ml), and teats are available for 3 stages to suit baby’s development and natural sucking patterns
- The rim and the cap are designed to be easily removed (by you, not bub), and the bottle is oval-shaped so it won’t roll under the couch if you drop it
- Designed to withstand high temperature washing and sterilising to keep it super hygienic and protective of baby’s immature immune system
- Many older bubs like to try to feed themselves, so b.box has created ergonomic handles to support self-feeding and independence
- The bottles are non-toxic, and free from nasties like BPS, BPA, and phthalates, so you know your baby is safe
- They come in 3 gorgeous soft colour combinations: Lullaby Blue, Peony, and Sage
- The measurements are marked clearly on the bottle, making life that bit easier for a sleep-deprived parent
Sign-up below! Be quick, only 50 bottles up for grabs!
Only 1 bottle is available per household. Open to Australian residents only!