No matter what age, children love nuggets. These are a great way to hide those veggies. We promise these cauliflower nuggets will be a hit at dinner. Crispy, delicious and easy to eat!
Makes: approx. 20 cauliflower nuggets
Total Time: approx. 35 minutes
½ head of cauliflower (250g), chopped
¾ cup fresh multigrain or sourdough breadcrumbs (Gluten free breadcrumbs optional)
1 tsp parsley
1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop up cauliflower into small florets and steam/boil for approx. 5 – 7 minutes until tender. Drain thoroughly and use paper towel to blot away the excess water.
- In a food processor or using a hand blender combine the cauliflower, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley and grated cheese until the mixture combines. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too runny.
- Take teaspoon-sized amounts of the mixture and use your hands to form into nuggets. Place on the baking tray.
- Bake for around 10 minutes, turn the nuggets and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Great for freezing!
You should always seek professional advice before changing your and your babies diet. Information on this site is only a guide.
Image Source: onehandedcooks.com.au